1. Your access to and use of this Site is conditional upon your acceptance of and compliance with the Terms and Conditions of this document (“Terms and Conditions”) and shall be construed as you having entered into a binding agreement with Tupperware India Private Limited (“the Company”). By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without qualification or limitation, these Terms and Conditions.
2. If you are the Distributor of the Company or a member of the Distributor’s Sales Force and have been issued a Login ID and password by the Company, you agree to use Distributor Management Information System (DMIS) available on this Site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and your agreement, either with the Company (in case of Distributor) or with the concerned Distributor (as members of Distributor’s Sales Force).
3. You agree and accept that you shall be solely responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your Login ID and password. Accordingly, you shall be solely responsible for all orders placed, accounts updated and/or any other activity done by use of your Login ID. The Company shall, in no event, be responsible for any fraudulent use of your account.
4. All Copyright in any information, text, materials, graphics and software on this Site is owned by Tupperware India and/or its affiliates and is protected by Copyright laws. All names, logos and trademarks are the property of the Company. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting any license or right of use of any trademark displayed on this Site without the prior express written permission of the Company.
5. You acknowledge that sensitive information will be sent by the Company through electronic media, and therefore, the email ID and the phone number as provided by you to the Company are correct and shall remain in force throughout your engagement within the Company’s distribution system. The Distributor Ordersheet and the Consultant Ordersheet are available on-line to assist you in placing orders. However, the prices of the Products as displayed on the DMIS portal/website may vary based on the applicable VAT/Sales Tax in every location. There may also be errors in the pricing reflected on-line. You shall confirm the price of each Product before placing order. In case of any discrepancy in the prices indicated here and the actual catalogue price of any Product, the price as mentioned by the Company in the catalogue shall prevail.
6. The Distributor agrees and understands that the colour of actual Products to be supplied by the Company may vary from those shown online due to nature of photographic process and/or your monitor settings. The Company shall supply the Products only in such shades of colours that may be available with the Company at the time of supply.
7. The members of Distributor’s Sales Force may log into the DMIS and punch orders directly. However, the Company shall not process any order unless such orders of the Sales Force of a Distributor are approved by the concerned Distributor on the DMIS. .
8. The Company may, in its sole discretion, refuse to accept any order placed by the Distributor and you shall have no claim arising out of any such refusal.
9. The Distributor’s use of DMIS shall not transfer any of her liability towards the Sales Force and/or to the end customer onto the Company, unless it is otherwise specifically agreed between the Distributor and the Company. It is also agreed and accepted that any use of this Site by a member of a Distributor’s Sales Force shall in no circumstances be construed as establishing any contractual or business relationship between such member(s) of the Sales Force and the Company whatsoever.
10. You have authorized the Company to store the information pertaining to your distributorship on the Company’s server. The Company shall take due care not to disclose such data/information to third parties, except to such members of its staff to whom disclosure of information is necessary for performance of their duties.
11. The Company makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the content on this website or of DMIS software. All terms, conditions and warranties express or implied by custom, law or statute in any way relating to access to, or non-access to, this Site or use of, or reliance upon, this Site or the contents hereof are hereby excluded. The Company does not warrant expressly or impliedly that your access to the Site and usage of DMIS software (or any Site linked in any way to this Site) will be uninterrupted or error free. The Company also does not warrant expressly or impliedly that any defect(s) will be corrected or that the Site (or any Site linked in any way to this Site) or the server which stores or transmits content to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components.
12. The Company and/or any of its directors or partners shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages, including loss of profits, arising out of any failure, disruption, downtime, interruption, mis-calculation, incorrect linkage, loss of data, delay, inaccuracy or any non-performance of the software or service or for any other loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from use of the software or service. In addition, the Company has no duty to update this Site or the content hereof and shall not be liable for any failure to update such information.
13. The Company may at any time in its absolute discretion revise these Terms and Conditions. By continuing to use this Site after any revisions are made you shall be bound by such revised Terms and Conditions.
14. These Terms and Conditions shall be read with and be construed as part and parcel of the terms and conditions of the Distributor Agreement, the Addendum Agreement, and any other agreement that the Distributor may have or shall enter with the Company in relation to her distributorship and all transactions done by her in respect thereto.
By using this Site, you are acknowledging your consent to the foregoing Terms and Conditions. Any violation of these Terms and Conditions will entitle the Company, acting in its sole discretion, to either suspend or revoke your account.